2009-01-27

Review of TAKEN


I saw this movie last night and I was completely surprised and blown away. In the beginning it seems that it was going to be an easy to watch movie, but after a short time it turned into a high-speed action movie. I found the story original and so did my friends. I was completely taken away by this movie. At some points it was very very quiet in the cinema, because of the excitement, you wonder what is going to happen next. Liam Neeson in one of his best performances. It had good action, a good story, some humour. There are also some sentimental scenes.
It is a straight forward story of a father going after his daughter's kidnappers for rescuing her. and he has only 96 hrs to find her. Personally I think this movie is underrated, but maybe this is because it is new. I would give it 8/10.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah its a decent flick...

Post a Comment